All the fun and excitement of the traditional team building activity with added new technology
Treasure Hunts are great activities and GPS team events has taken it into the 21st century. The GPS treasure hunt involves all the fun and excitement of the traditional team building activity which now allows participants to use new technology to discover and explore the treasure hunt on ipads, tablets and smartphone.
The GPS treasure hunt has exciting features that allows the group to explore their surroundings and city sights while completing the various tasks set to find the treasure such as:
- Timed questions
How do the team perform with the clock ticking?
- Taking photos
How creative and accurate are the team when photography skills are required?
- Street interaction
Can the team perform various tasks during the event with the general public?
- Lost in translation
Can the group overcome language issues to get the clues?
How good are the team at problem solving?
- General knowledge
How much does the team know on a cultural and professional level?
Can the team bring back requested items correctly?
- Cryptic questions
Can the team think outside the box?
- Team tasks
Can the team work together to complete timed tasks at our manned stations?
How the game can be designed to target your objectives
The GPS treasure hunt is tailor made and designed around the needs, objectives and the nature of the participants so that maximum success is achieved so that all parties have a fantastic experience. We can include questions and tasks orientated around the focus of the client whether to reinforce the company’s values or a recent training exercise. Gps team events believe that through a personalized designed treasure hunt the following can be accomplished
- Healthy competition will create communication and co-operation
- Confidence and assertion will be developed through group decisions
- Trust can be generated on tasks completed and having fun
- An opportunity for teams and individuals to assert themselves in a relaxed environment
- To identify or reinforce team building skills within the team such as communication, problem solving and leadership
- To stimulate members cultural knowledge and problem solve new cultural and language situations